Nuday’s Remote Hands Level One service is one of our most requested offerings because clients leverage our expertise to manage, maintain and support their IT infrastructure without leaving their home office or traveling to our data center.
Our experienced technicians are on-site 24/7 and ready to support clients at all times.
With an emphasis on physical distancing measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, this contactless service helps businesses prioritize safety and maximize productivity by outsourcing a portion of their IT services to Nuday.
Included in the Remote Hands Level One service offering are shopping and receiving capabilities; clients can use the Nuday facility as a safe storage place for new hardware, software and other equipment, and pick it up when they’re ready to do so.
What tasks are part of the remote hands service, and how much does it cost?
- Hardware Maintenance
- Power recycling and Restarting equipments
- Performing a visual check
- Changing a network port or devices
- Replacing, plugging and unplugging a hard drive
- Connecting, disconnecting and replacing USB drives
- Simple network settings like IP assignments
- New Hardware Install or Replacement
#Torontodatacentre #FullRackColocation #Customcolocation #datacenter #datacentre #colo #Toronto #fullrack #Colocation #colocationservice #Canada #Relocation